Mobile and connected health are fast moving fields that can enhance clinical research, in the lab, in the clinic or in the field. New technologies are continually evolving the way we approach observation and treatment in health-related research. The SC CTSI provides mobile and connected health research support to help investigators, research team members, and clinicians take advantage of new technologies at the bedside, in the clinic or in the field, with real-time observations and interventions, and new research designs. All consultations are provided by Professor Donna Spruijt-Metz, MFA PhD, Director of the USC mHealth Collaboratory.
Examples of supported topics
- Advice regarding use of various technologies appropriate to the research at hand
- Advice on new types of research designs
- Advice on development of Just-In-Time, Adaptive Interventions
- Help identifying appropriate transdisciplinary partners
- Provide resources for mHealth research
The service is free of charge.